1. Will my sidewalk and yard be repaired?
Yes. Once the installation is complete, it will be followed up by the restoration process to return the terrain to its original condition.
2. How long does it take to complete a gas service at my residence and will my service be turned off?
Every project is different depending on its scope and complexity. As such, the completion times will vary. Your service will remain in place during the project. However there will be a brief disruption in service while our crews install the new service to your home. We will schedule a time to complete the service in order to limit any inconvenience to you.
3. Will you need access to my home?
We will need access to your home in order to install your new service. Any access to the home will be scheduled. A clear path will be needed around gas meter.
4. Are the people entering my home background checked?
Yes. Any employee entering your home has passed an extensive background check and will be wearing a contractor identification badge.
5. How do I schedule to have my service hooked up?
Please call our office at (330) 673-5252 or call the phone number on the door tag.
6. What should I do if the trucks or equipment are blocking my driveway?
If any of our trucks or equipment are preventing entrance or exit to your home, please ask one of our crew members nearby. They will be happy to make it possible to access your home.
7. Who should I contact if I have a concern?
If you have any concerns, please contact our office at (330) 673-5252.
8. What should I do if I have a sprinkler system?
Please contact our office at (330) 673-5252 so you can assist us in locating it.